Thursday, January 31, 2008

Great beach houses on Bainbridge Island WA

Today I showed two great houses: one with a fabulous floor plan and so many fabulous amenities including half a block to the community beach and looking straight across at Seattle. This house was one of the nicest I have ever seen. It is a bit pricey at $1.3 million, but it is a winner!!!

The second house has a great floor plan; a garage with aprtment above; is on no-bank watefront (not A+ waterfront but nice nonetheless!) and I think it is priced VERY well at $1.2 million.

Don't forget to look into the house above the Columbia River with the master suite almost 1,000 square feet.

Call me about any of these!

Also, lre-read my blog about getting seller to buy down interest rate - yo could end up with a 3% mortgage loan. Thik of it!

Barbara 1-800-346-9236

No comments: